1. By accessing the content of this website, users agree to the following terms and conditions of use.
2. All texts, graphs, user interfaces, registered marks, logos, photographs and other intellectual works contained on this website are owned or controlled by, or licensed to, Gomes Martins Advocacia Empresarial and are protected by copyright and other intellectual property legislation.
3. Reproduction, sale, publication and distribution of information, material, texts, graphs, marks, images and other content of this site, in whole or in part, is prohibited. If users intend to partially reproduces the website content shall request to the firm that shall or shall not authorizes, depending on its evaluation.
4. Informational texts prepared by Gomes Martins Advocacia Empresarial’ lawyers are the responsibility of their respective authors. Such texts are for informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as legal advice or guidance of any kind. The firm does not provide legal services via this website.
6. Gomes Martins Advocacia Empresarial is not responsible for the content of external sites which may be accessed from this website by hyperlink, except those of its property.
7. Gomes Martins Advocacia Empresarial shall have no liability whatsoever to any person for any type of loss, damage or expense resulting from any error, omission or change in the information contained on this website, nor for any delay, inaccuracy, error or interruption occurring during the supply of any information via the pages of this website.
8. Information sent to Gomes Martins Advocacia Empresarial via e-mail available on this website will not be treated as confidential. Communications with Gomes Martins Advocacia Empresarial via e-mail through this website shall not constitute a attorney-client relationship, except for express guidance in this sense.